Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I am very green at this new type of communication! It is very intimidating! Well I am just going to have a great time with it! I hope everyone will join in with me!
I want to start by saying that I thank everyone who listens to Stardish Radio. This is truly a Labor of Love for me.
It brings me great joy to know that I can bring your favorite stars to the show and you are able to get to know them a little better. Stardish has a very relaxed setting, no pressure to say the right thing, and because of that, I think the actors and actressess that I have on the show can feel that, and I believe that is why they enjoy it so much!
So I hope to keep bringing you what makes you all happy! Please send your guest suggestions to me via e-mail @ letsdishbaby@gmail.com and I will do my best to try and get them for the show!
If you have a blog, email me that too, and I will post a link for you!
Keep Listening!
Love Always!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy listening! It's both relaxing and entertaining all in one! So far my favorite shows have been the ones with Brandon Barash and Ronnie Marmo. Look forward to the one with Megan Ward :)
Any chance of getting Steve Burton on here? That would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sweet... Gals Love The Blog and The Stars Keep Em Coming...Thanks Again For All You Do...Jenna

Let's Dish Baby!!!
We dish on all the things Entertainment, Daytime, and Primtime! We have an incredible line up of Stars each month that comes to dish with us!

We air Mon-Tues-Thurs @ 10 pm, EST (dates, times, and guests are subject to change without notice) so make sure you keep checking our calendar! The show airs on www.blogtalkradio.com/stardish, but this is our main site where you can come for all program updates and read comments posted by other Stardish listeners. Be sure to leave a comment!