Monday, August 4, 2008

Been Gone for A Minute!

Hi All! I have been gone for a minute, I know. :( I am working on a new website, and some new guests for the fall!
My thoughts
AMC, has just been a little boring for me lately, I have been FF thru most of it. I hope this new writer steps it up , and brings this Classic back to the top! I do like the pairing of Erica & Sam Woods, Lets see how far they will actually let it go. Annie, well, I really don't know what to say about her character. I guess, they destroyed it. She had possibilities. But, I will never understand why TPTB insist on putting back couples that just are supposed to be dead and buried, back on the top burner, and the supporting cast has to feel the effects. For example, where the hell is Josh? I mean, he is Erica Kane's son for crying out loud! How can you put him away, and cast him off as the resident uncle who babysits?! He is so hot, and sexy, there are so many outlets for him to explore still. But yet, he has been dropped from his contract.
Enough of that, let's get to OLTL, I am actually enjoying the whole throwback to the past with Bo & Rex, Mendorra is kind of silly, but look, if you can turn part of Port Charles int a town for Vampires and Angels, I could definitely deal with some humorous storytelling. Which is exactly what we are getting from OLTL right now.
General Hospital,
well to me it is like a train wreck and I can't stop watching no matter how awful it may be.
I just do not get it. It baffles me, on how the stories are getting more mundane. It seems to me it is all fill in the blanks dialogue. "I can't be around you cause it is too dangerous"
Or You are my husband and I Love you (even though I slept with my ex husband (again)) Where the hell has the Originality gone.?
We are now embroiled into the story of "Port Charles Mafia" and so disconnected from the original title "General Hospital
this was the original description of the show courtesy of Wikiipedia
Launched in 1963, the show's storylines revolve around the fictional city of Port Charles, New York, and the staff at its General Hospital. Initially focusing on the romances of the hospital staff, storylines branched out to cover relationships of various families such as the Hardys, the Webbers, the Spencers, the wealthy Quartermaines, and the noble Cassadines. General Hospital popularized the concept of the soap opera supercouple, with Luke and Laura. Their wedding was the most watched event in daytime serial history. Other storylines have followed an action-adventure format, with con artists and mafia bosses, spies and corporate intrigue, and travel to far-off lands, but nearly all stories have some connection to either an injury or illness at the Hospital, or one of the doctors or nurses who work there.
Now tell me are we still there? I think not.
GH Night Shift,
still too early to tell, I am hoping the resurrection of Jagger Cates, will bring some history back, and Brenda!
I guess that is it for now. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Let's Dish Baby!!!
We dish on all the things Entertainment, Daytime, and Primtime! We have an incredible line up of Stars each month that comes to dish with us!

We air Mon-Tues-Thurs @ 10 pm, EST (dates, times, and guests are subject to change without notice) so make sure you keep checking our calendar! The show airs on www.blogtalkradio.com/stardish, but this is our main site where you can come for all program updates and read comments posted by other Stardish listeners. Be sure to leave a comment!