Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday June 16, 2008

Good Morning Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, especially the father's out there, and all of you single mom's who are essentially father's too!!! I spent father's day with my father ,my brother and a very dear family friend.
So this is week on Stardish Radio!
Tonight, Robbie Carricco, from American Idol Season 7 will be on talking about his experiences, and his new music.
Tuesday Jason Gerhardt, (ex-Cooper Barrett-GH)
is going to let everyone know what is going on with life after GH.
I am waiting for a couple more confirmations, and then I will post some more!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Let's Dish Baby!!!
We dish on all the things Entertainment, Daytime, and Primtime! We have an incredible line up of Stars each month that comes to dish with us!

We air Mon-Tues-Thurs @ 10 pm, EST (dates, times, and guests are subject to change without notice) so make sure you keep checking our calendar! The show airs on www.blogtalkradio.com/stardish, but this is our main site where you can come for all program updates and read comments posted by other Stardish listeners. Be sure to leave a comment!